IgnitionOne Introduces Self-Service Marketing Automation to Drive Conversions of Prospects and Customers
This innovation allows marketers to bridge the gap between “known” customers and “anonymous” potential customers by providing sophisticated marketing automation capabilities that deliver marketing messages to the more than 90% of customers who have not yet self-identified. By leveraging IgnitionOne’s proprietary User Engagement Score, the Marketing Automation tool can intelligently present promotions, forms, coupons and other messages dynamically tailored specifically for that user. It can be integrated with CRM and DMP solutions to show a clear and efficient path to conversion, connecting the dots and turning ‘anonymous’ to ‘known’ customers.
- • Simple Self-Service Interface: A powerful tool to create hyper-personalized on-site campaigns quickly with:
- • Custom templates and skins
- • Campaign cloning functionality
- • Image library and form builder
- • Campaign management
- • Segmenting and targeting rules that leverage interest profiles and Engagement Scores
- • Scheduling to automatically begin and end campaigns
- • Workflow features allowing for preview and testing as well as change review queues
- • Real-time user profiles: By accurately mapping a marketer’s site to allocate users to multi-layered marketing segments, the Marketing Automation tool connects product categories as part of our User Engagement Score algorithm to provide marketers with a detailed interest profile of each user. Together with the score, this accurate profile information can be used to hyper-target users and personalize marketing messages and site content.
- • Mobile friendly UI: With an interface fully compatible with mobile devices and tablets, marketers can create and edit campaigns on the go with access to all PC based functionality
IgnitionOne® is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne’s integrated Digital Marketing SuiteSM (DMS) empowers marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Search, Display, Social and Mobile, understand client users through Data Management and Cross Channel Attribution, while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer’s website through Marketing Automation. At the core of the DMS is the proprietary User Engagement Score Algorithm which determines the value of a user in order to automate the delivery of the right message, at the right time, at the right cost, to a marketer’s users, on and off their website.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com, follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone or visit the blog at http://www.digitalmarketingsuite.com.
Press ContactJoe LaSala