IgnitionOne Brings Predictive Bid Optimization to Google Shopping Campaigns
NEW YORK – August 19, 2014 – IgnitionOne, the global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, today announced the full support of Google Shopping campaigns as a feature of its Digital Marketing Suite (DMS). As a fully integrated function within the DMS, IgnitionOne now offers feed management, campaign management, and tracking and reporting functionality to support this new campaign type.
With the new Google Shopping features in the IgnitionOne’s DMS , retailers will be able to take advantage of the company’s proprietary predictive bid optimization technology while performing campaign management and tracking product links through a central user interface.
Key features include:
- ・Campaign Management allows marketers to create and edit shopping campaigns, ad groups and ads, and manage bids on Product Groups.
- ・Feed Integration gives marketers the ability to specify a Merchant Center feed and track URLs for Google Shopping products.
- ・Predictive Bid Optimization forecasts campaign performance in advance at different spend levels and optimizes automatically.
- ・Robust Analytics provide insight into Campaign reports, Ad Groups and Ads reports, Product groups, and product detail reports.
- ・Mobile Support brings retailers’ products to consumers no matter where they are.
IgnitionOne® is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance across PC and Mobile platforms. IgnitionOne’s integrated Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) empowers marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Search, Display, Social and Mobile, understand client users through Data Management and Cross Channel Attribution, while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer’s website through Marketing Automation. At the core of the DMS is the proprietary User Engagement Score Algorithm which determines the value of a user in order to automate the delivery of the right message, at the right time, at the right cost, to a marketer’s users, on and off their website.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com, follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone or visit the blog at http://www.digitalmarketingsuite.com.
Press ContactJoseph LaSala