LAST UPDATED: June 25, 2015
The IgnitionOne / Netmining Opt-out Tool was developed for the express purpose of allowing consumers to “opt-out” of the behavioral advertising services offered by IgnitionOne / Netmining.
Opting-out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that IgnitionOne / Netmining will no longer deliver ads or other content tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns.
To opt-out, simply click the link below.
Our Behavioral Advertising Services allow our customers to show you advertisements that are selected for you based on your past behavior on websites and mobile devices where we purchase advertisements on behalf of those customers. Our Behavioral Advertising Services also collect data that allows us to infer that two devices (e.g., a laptop computer and a mobile phone) are likely to be part of the same household. When you use one of the third-party mobile applications or visit a web page on one of the third-party websites where we purchase ads, we will serve advertisements that are tailored to your interests based upon information stored in our systems.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
You can opt-out as follows:
- Opt-out from our behavioral advertising services on the web.You can visit the IgnitionOne / Netmining opt-out page at https://ione.netmng.com/optout.php and follow the instructions. You can also visit the self-regulatory program opt-out pages http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the U.S., http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ for the EU and http://youradchoices.ca/ choices for Canada. If you select the “opt out” button there for IgnitionOne / Netmining, we will delete your existing netmng.com or IgnitionOne.com online behavioral advertising cookie(s) and try to place a new cookie that instructs us not to track your future activities for the purposes of serving online behavioral advertising when we detect that cookie. If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit our opt-out page, we cannot set our no-track cookie. Also, if you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again.
– Opt-out from our behavioral advertising services on mobile apps. We honor the mobile device settings for Android and Apple iOS devices. To exercise this opt-out, please visit the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and select “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). For devices where we see that such a selection has been made, we will not track your future activities for the purposes of serving online behavioral advertising.
– Please note: Many of the advertisements we deliver via the Services will contain the advertising option Icon, a symbol that we license from the Digital Advertising Alliance. If you click onto the advertising option icon, you will see more information about behavioral advertising, including a mechanism that enables you to opt-out from IgnitionOne and other DAA member companies.
– Opt-out from email messages from the IgnitionOne DMP. If you would like to stop receiving certain email marketing messages sent via the IgnitionOne DMP, forward the email in question to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have attempted to opt out of an email sent by one of our clients, and have encountered technical difficulties, please opt out using the email below. We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that your request to be opted out from further communications will be processed within a reasonable time.
– Opt-out from SMS messages from the IgnitionOne DMP. If you would like to stop receiving SMS marketing messages sent via the IgnitionOne DMP, you may respond to the SMS message with the words “stop” or “quit”.
If you have questions about any of our opt-out mechanisms or policies, please contact us at email@example.com.