LAST UPDATED: August 29, 2015
The IgnitionOne / Netmining Choices Mechanisms were developed for the express purpose of allowing consumers to understand the behavioral advertising services offered by IgnitionOne / Netmining in order to make informed choices.
To opt-out of our Behavioral Advertising Services for this browser, simply click the link below.
Our Behavioral Advertising Services allow our customers to show you advertisements that are selected for you based on your past behavior on websites and mobile devices where we purchase advertisements on behalf of those customers. Our Behavioral Advertising Services also collect data that allows us to infer that two devices (e.g., a laptop computer and a mobile phone) are likely to be part of the same household. When you use one of the third-party mobile applications or visit a web page on one of the third-party websites where we purchase ads, we will serve advertisements that are tailored to your interests based upon information stored in our systems. We may also collect behavioral advertising information from our websites for our own remarketing campaigns.
Many of the advertisements we deliver via the Services will contain the Ad Choices advertising option Icon, a symbol that we license from the Digital Advertising Alliance. If you click onto the advertising option icon, you will see more information about behavioral advertising, including a mechanism that enables you to opt-out from IgnitionOne and other DAA member companies.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
IgnitionOne Choice Mechanisms
Web based Opt-Out Choice Mechanism. You can opt-out of our web based Behavioral Advertising Services as follows:
- You can simply click the following link https://oo.netmng.com/optout.php
- You can also visit the self-regulatory program opt-out pages http://www.aboutads.info/choices/or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the U.S., http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ for the EU and http://youradchoices.ca/ choices for Canada. You should select the “opt out” button there for IgnitionOne / Netmining.
- When you opt out via the web based mechanism, we will delete your existing netmng.com or IgnitionOne.com online behavioral advertising cookie(s) and try to place a new cookie that instructs us not to track your future activities for the purposes of serving online behavioral advertising when we detect that cookie. If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit our opt-out page, we cannot set our no-track cookie. Also, this choice mechanism is only applicable to the browser you are using, so if you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again.
- Many of the advertisements we deliver via the Services will contain the advertising option Icon, a symbol that we license from the Digital Advertising Alliance. If you click onto the advertising option icon, you will see more information about behavioral advertising, including a mechanism that enables you to opt-out from IgnitionOne / Netmining and other DAA member companies.
Note: to the extent we and our affiliates and business partners recognize each other’s online behavioral advertising cookies, then opting out of either our Behavioral Advertising Services or their services may act as an opt-out of all services that recognize that cookie. However, that is not always the case. You can find out more information about other companies that provide opt-outs by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://youradchoices.ca/choices.
Opt-out from our behavioral advertising services on mobile apps. We honor the mobile device settings for Android and Apple iOS devices. To exercise this opt-out, please visit the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and select “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). For devices where we are able to see that such a selection has been made, we will not track your future activities for the purposes of serving online behavioral advertising.
Precise Location Choices. If you’d like to adjust your choices regarding the use of precise location data by third parties such as IgnitionOne, you may do so via your device settings. For your convenience, we provide links to instructions for both Apple iOS and Android devices. Also, most mobile applications that collect precise location information offer mechanisms to control the collection and use of precise location information. Please note that these choice mechanisms won’t impact previously collected precise location information that has been de-identified.
– Opt-out from email messages from the IgnitionOne DMP. If you would like to stop receiving certain email marketing messages sent via the IgnitionOne DMP, forward the email in question to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have attempted to opt out of an email sent by one of our clients, and have encountered technical difficulties, please opt out using the email below. We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that your request to be opted out from further communications will be processed within a reasonable time.
– Opt-out from SMS messages from the IgnitionOne DMP. If you would like to stop receiving SMS marketing messages sent via the IgnitionOne DMP, you may respond to the SMS message with the words “stop” or “quit”.
If you have questions about any of our opt-out mechanisms or policies, please contact us at email@example.com.